SEARCH FOR ARTISTS

PSYCHONAUGHT (UK)


I
started making tracks using fruityloops about half a year ago. Back then I mainly made gabba/hardcore/breakcore with limited success. However after a few months of chopping and changing between diffrent genres of music, I came across the varied, new sounds of dubstep. Immediately I wanted to make dubstep and be involved in the up and coming dubstep scene in Newcastle upon Tyne. I take most ispiration for my music from artists like Skream, Kromestar, Caspa, Vex'd and local artist JD Bigfoot. I hope to continue making music for a long long time to come, and at the age of 16 I have a long way ahead of me yet. Im up for paying any gigs anywhere just give me a email on alexreid63@msn.com or message me on my myspace www.myspace.com/unwino. Big up Dubstep and all the promoters in the North-East!

Sociopath Releases:

[SRmp3 051] Psychonaught - Geordie Stepper Vol.1
[SRmp3 031] Psychonaught - Mystery Lines